Tuesday, November 16, 2010

joy unbound

Because it is so fragile, I am reluctant to put this into any container, even something as sturdy as words.


It is joy.  A release that has come, and I fear explaining will destroy it.  


But I will try, a little.


The Year of Mourning is officially over.  Not grieving, no; but my view must now change, moving from death to life, from the past to the future.  To accomplish this, I am making lists, and soon I hope to act upon them.  About my relationships (a question mark, of course); about moving from my house (within a year, and this is already in motion); about my writing (stuck, but I have those lists...)


I wish I could say more. But for now, I will simply cradle what is, as I once cradled grief.


Candace

1 comment:

  1. Recently diagnosed with a cervical chrodoma, I came across what I thought would be information on what has invaded my body, instead I read a love story.

    I am so sorry that part that made you whole is not with you. I am happy you have now taken steps to breathe, and allow yourself to find travel a new path.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete